Well, it takes one to know one, so even though there are some great text by Black scholars on the true gravity of White Domination (not Supremacy, but Domination); I think it’s important to read White folks too, it takes one to know one. Here’s a list:
- The Lexus and the Olive Tree : This is text promoting and celebrating Globalization (White Domination and Capitalism), it gives great insight into the mentality and the world view of our enemies. You to read between the lines and wade through the BS though.
- The Communist Manifesto : This isn’t really a book, it’s a pamphlet, but there is more insights into the systems, methodology of White Domination than most other econ text. This text is so mock, dismissed, and demonized because it’s so accurate.
- The Iceman Inheritance : It’s a classic, and very readable.
- End Game (Vol I & II) : I can’t recommend this one enough, this is an assessment of the ultimate outcome of White Domination and Capitalism.
- Civilization and its Discontents : Another insightful, classic example of Whites telling on themselves.
- Late Victorian Holocaust
- Mein Kampf : The Nazi military lost the war, but their ideology won.
Honorable Mentions (you know I gotta toss some Black authors in).