1. Blood In My Eye by George Jackson
2. The Community of Self by Dr. Naim Akbar
3. Carlos Cooks & Black Nationalism: From Garvey to Malcolm by Robert Harris
4. The Falsification of Afrikan Consciousness by Dr. Amos N. Wilson
5. Blueprint for Black Power by Dr. Amos N. Wilson
6. African World Revolution by Dr. John Henrik Clarke
7. The Psychopathic Racial Personality by Dr. Bobby E. Wright
8. The Mentacide Paper by Dr. Bobby E. Wright
9. Yurugu: An African Centered Critique of Europen Culture, Thought, and Behavior by Dr. Marimba Ani
10. End Game (vol. 1 & 2) by Derrick Jensen
Bonus: The Confessions of an Economic Hitman by John Perkins.
I try to keep my list between 5 and 10 items, these text will provide a good ideological and historical foundation for a developing Revolutionist. Thanks for reaching out and let me know if there are more text on specific topics I can recommend, or if you need links. You can duckduckgo the titles and authors, if not I can help you secure the titles you are interested in.